EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

cookie804 posted a comment on this blog post | No Man's Land Weekly Blog -- Life After NML
today is 46 DOF.
(10 minutes ago)

glassarts posted a comment on this blog post | No Man's Land Weekly Blog -- Life After NML
Today is day 73 of no smoking and counting!  Thanks for the NML warning...I think I will forever be there but that's OK.  I am actually starting to have longer periods of time, such as...
(18 minutes ago)

Barbara posted a comment on this blog post | Hear Me ROAR!
I think your progress is miraculous!  I also think you are amazing. Go get those weeds and enjoy every pull.  You go girl!!
(32 minutes ago)

RSS

On chantix

Posted by KD on December 31, 1969 at 9:52pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Started chantix about a month ago. It is helping a great deal. I've gained weight as I'm eating a lot of jelly beans. I've been smoking for 50 years . So far I haven't had a cig. In 3 days. I get the urge, but then it goes away. It's been such a cruch that I feel lost without one.

Last updated 387 days ago by KD

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX