EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

elims 09-14-13 wrote a new blog post titled Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth, Waldo, and panic attacks
I'm curious if this post will post. since last night when I have tried to make a new post my last post gets pulled up.  Yesterday the wee one and I went on a hiking adventure in Colorado...
(an hour ago)

Linda N♥7-14-10♥ posted a comment on this blog post | Friday's FREEDOM Train ♥
goes to, our Shawn, celebrating her 860 days of FREEDOM with us...you, my friend, are one AMAZING lady♥♥♥
(an hour ago)

Giulia posted a comment on this blog post | T minus 6 days and counting!
Your "T minus..." title brings back memories from when I quit 8 years ago.  I too had a "T minus..." countdown, but it was the coundown to my quit day,  not my first...
(an hour ago)

RSS

On chantix

Posted by KD on December 31, 1969 at 9:52pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Started chantix about a month ago. It is helping a great deal. I've gained weight as I'm eating a lot of jelly beans. I've been smoking for 50 years . So far I haven't had a cig. In 3 days. I get the urge, but then it goes away. It's been such a cruch that I feel lost without one.

Last updated 361 days ago by KD

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX