EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Chris posted a comment on this blog post | Sad Days
My heart goies out to you.  Be at peace.
(just now)

Christine posted on JoAnne - Set Free - May 14, 2008's message board (2 minutes ago)

Marilyn (marmac) Quit Date 07-31-13 posted a comment on this blog post | I was a baaaaad boy
Happy Halloween you handsome devil!
(3 minutes ago)

RSS

I finally did it

Posted by lifeworthliving on December 31, 1969 at 4:28pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I'v been lurking here for a year. Reading all that I can. Learning all that I could absorb.

Monday July 8th I got up early for work. Went out on the back porch to have my normal coffee and Ciggy. Came in took a shower went to work. The only difference with today, Is it was the last morning I would smoke.

I really can't say why that day. I have been planning this for a very long time. Doing the steps it would take to get my mind ready for this. At least that is what I keep telling myself. But Monday was different from any other day. I really did it. I started my day out normal and then I just put the cigs down and walked away. I am so happy with me right now.

Not easy at all. I did get a ecig a few months ago to help with the cravings. Really hoping this time I will complete the task.

Last updated 478 days ago by lifeworthliving

I'm hoping you are continuing to have strong, smokefree days.  You can do this!

Whipper 471 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX