EX Community

Already a member?

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

grandbunn :) 07-06-2015 has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | Obdurate October Pledge
Hello, Everyone! Summer, I take your hand this day and I promise not to smoke today, no matter what! I hold my free hand out for the next person in line to pledge! Terrie  96  DOF
(6 hours ago)

grandbunn :) 07-06-2015 posted a comment on this blog post | Enjoying that Wonderful Journey
Sheri, another wonderful blog! I smoked for 45 years and today after only 96 days quit I can look in the mirror and I like what I see! (yes, i remian vigilant and I do my homework here eveyday)...
(6 hours ago)

grandbunn :) 07-06-2015 posted a comment on this blog post | I have to say...NOT SMOKING AIN'T EASY.
You are doing great! It's good to come here and vent. I do it too! It does get better as time goes along! I still have to remain vigilant and I read and come here every day! But it is getting...
(7 hours ago)

New here!

Posted by Steven Thomas on December 31, 1969 at 12:29pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

So, I'm new here, but not new.  Been on this site before, but never really put out much effort to figure it out.  Looking forward to regaining my freedom!

Last updated 824 days ago by Steven Thomas

I want to add other gay men. I also want to activate the free text alerts from BecomeAnEX.  HELP!!

ctpaulm 824 days ago

my email is my username here plus gmail dot com   NEED HELP!!

ctpaulm 824 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body