EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Louise 9-11-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Yea! Here I am!
Way to go Deb on 1 year.  That is so very wonderful!
(just now)

Louise 9-11-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Day 90!!!
Jenn I an so happy and proud of you.  You are doing great.  Almost in the TDC! Keep protecting that quit.  It gets better and better!
(2 minutes ago)

Louise 9-11-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Moments that make life very real indeed !
Oh Linda, I am so very sorry for your loss.  Keeping you in my prayers today and always!
(4 minutes ago)

RSS

Day One

Posted by Tina on December 31, 1969 at 5:37pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello. I'm back again. Trying to quit. Last quit was 2009 which basically consisted of 90 something days. Back to try again! Wish me luck!!!

, ,

Last updated 428 days ago by Tina

Hi, this is my first time here, but not first time trying to quit smoking by any means! Because your title here is "Day 1," I thought I would jump in. I started smoking again 3 yrs ago after having quit for 10 years. Crazy. I know. So I have chosen a quit day for July 16, a week from today, to give me a chance to prepare and for the Zyban to build up. I don't know if you are familiar with Zyban, but of all the smoking cessation aids I have tried, I found it the most useful. Anyway, good luck!

Dave

DaveT383 421 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX