EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Moody (9-18-13) posted a comment on this blog post | My strength always lye in me having enough strength to stay-smoke free... Smile!
292 days of smoke freedom certainly does look mighty good on you Jacque!  Smiling with you!! 
(34 minutes ago)

pir8fan posted on BDC's message board (35 minutes ago)

JS posted a comment on this blog post | Good morning,
Hang in there :-).  I too have had basal cell. Mine was on my face below my eye next to my nose. Funny thing , I didn't even see it. I went for a 6 month check up ( my oldest brother died at...
(41 minutes ago)

RSS

Desperate to quit!!

Posted by josieg503 on December 31, 1969 at 9:15pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I'm a mom of three and a 17 year smoker. My biggest kick in the butt was in Feb. when my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has metastasized to her brain. My mom and my kids are THE MOST important things in my life! And being given the job of full-time care-giver to my mom, it is even more reason for me to quit once and for all!!

I am new to this and don't know exactly what to do next...or first, for that matter. So any and all info is appreciated and welcomed! Thanks :D

Last updated 455 days ago by josieg503

Welcome to the group.  I am somewhat new to the program myself but have 30 days of being a non smoker.  It took me 2 years and 10 relapses to finally get my quit.  I hope it doesn't take you that long but view the sight and READ.  A lot of the more experienced EX smokers sent me articles to read which were very insightful.  If I knew how to send them to you I would.  Good luck and write me anytime you feel a need.

Deena A. Yenni (06-02-14) 454 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX