Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Green thumb posted a comment on this blog post | DAY 3
Your doing great and it gets better in time I promise 
(5 minutes ago)

nickena34 posted a comment on this blog post | Environmental “Vaping”
I have been using my ecig for about 4 days and so far have not even touched a cigarette, it's a lot less harmful to me than the cigarettes.  I find it as a helpful tool to quit and then go...
(11 minutes ago)

Green thumb posted a comment on this blog post | WOw a 146days And I'm not even scared!!
Great to see your doing good :)
(15 minutes ago)

RSS

Desperate to quit!!

Posted by josieg503 on December 31, 1969 at 9:15pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I'm a mom of three and a 17 year smoker. My biggest kick in the butt was in Feb. when my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has metastasized to her brain. My mom and my kids are THE MOST important things in my life! And being given the job of full-time care-giver to my mom, it is even more reason for me to quit once and for all!!

I am new to this and don't know exactly what to do next...or first, for that matter. So any and all info is appreciated and welcomed! Thanks :D

Last updated 310 days ago by josieg503

Welcome to the group.  I am somewhat new to the program myself but have 30 days of being a non smoker.  It took me 2 years and 10 relapses to finally get my quit.  I hope it doesn't take you that long but view the sight and READ.  A lot of the more experienced EX smokers sent me articles to read which were very insightful.  If I knew how to send them to you I would.  Good luck and write me anytime you feel a need.

Deena A. Yenni 309 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX