EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

marilynhotgram posted a comment on this blog post | 5 Days Cold Turkey...Whew!
5 days smoke free, way to go. Great advice above me, keep on keeping on.  Marilyn 
(just now)

Giulia posted on rodmacd's message board (just now)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | 3 Months Free Today!!!
Congratulations on THREE months - what a GREAT birthday present to yourself. Nancy
(just now)

RSS

If you slip up and smoke do you reset your quit days?

Posted by hope.mcclurkin@gmail.com on December 31, 1969 at 12:04pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I slipped up and smoked while out drinking for a friends birthday.  I slipped up the Saturday before and smoked both times I just smoked two..Im just feeling very guilty and I'm wondering if I need to start my days over with? 

Last updated 552 days ago by hope.mcclurkin@gmail.com

I did when I slipped up. Go back over and reread everything and do the steps. I would also suggest reading Allan Carrs EASYWAY To Quit Smoking. If you Google it or his name, you will find a link to f/l the pdf. If you need help, PM me. Do not beat yourself up! instead look at WHY you slipped up.

lvs2rock 552 days ago

Ya know...it's really up to you. Personally I wish there were no quit meters. I just feel they hold some back from being really honest with themselves. If you're gonna tackle this thing you must be brutally honest with yourself. That means making a sincere commitment & sticking to your guns no matter what. Do all the reading here & jump in to the support with both feet. You will grow as a person & will not recognize yourself from before. Just get busy with your quit.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

Mike n @lanta 551 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX