EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Marilyn (marmac) Quit Date 07-31-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Reflecting over the past year......
Amen! We are the one's that make the commitment and it's ourselves that we have to answer to. I'm so very proud of you for holding strong despite everything. And, I've been trying...
(19 minutes ago)

Barbara posted on constanceclum's message board (21 minutes ago)

Smorgy (quit forever on 8-5-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Reflecting over the past year......
I'm so proud of you.....I know there has been some tough times. Love you and stay strong...... Sharon
(29 minutes ago)

RSS

Today is day 1 for me

Posted by linzhamil on December 31, 1969 at 11:00am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I am more nervous than anything.  Not really nervous about messing up and smoking, just nervous about wanting to smoke and thinking about it all day.  Any words of advice?  i am not always busy all day at work...so my mind wanders 

Last updated 549 days ago by linzhamil

Congratulations!  I am halfway through day 2.  You sound like you'are confident  in your descision not  to smoke whichis great!  My only  word of advcie which I am trying to follow myself  is not  to focus on not  smoking, but replace the times you would normally smoke with something else.  Take a short walk around the job, drink a glass of water, take ten slow deep breaths.   Hoepfully  these new healthier  habits will replace the old unhealthy  smoking habit.

Good luck !

loriisanEx 549 days ago

I am on Day 1. I am using a patch and have handled cravings pretty good. However I am worried about in the morning- sadly my first trigger of the day is waking up... Then the drive to work. I pray I can do this and get passed this horrible addiction!

mel_74 549 days ago

Congratulations!

At some point in ones life we have to set goals these goal must be achieved my goal is to stop smoking. I know it will be a challege however it must be done inorder to have a health life. So keep going what you do in order to stop smoking.   

beauty49 545 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX