EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

gayvenda posted on Liana's message board (5 minutes ago)

Junior posted a comment on this blog post | A reminder!!! Boo Fire (bonfire) tomorrow night (Friday) on Smorgy's blog
Very excited!  I love a party!
(6 minutes ago)

sparky posted a comment on this blog post | No Sweat....
Great quititude Katie !
(8 minutes ago)

RSS

Today is day 1 for me

Posted by linzhamil on December 31, 1969 at 11:00am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I am more nervous than anything.  Not really nervous about messing up and smoking, just nervous about wanting to smoke and thinking about it all day.  Any words of advice?  i am not always busy all day at work...so my mind wanders 

Last updated 500 days ago by linzhamil

Congratulations!  I am halfway through day 2.  You sound like you'are confident  in your descision not  to smoke whichis great!  My only  word of advcie which I am trying to follow myself  is not  to focus on not  smoking, but replace the times you would normally smoke with something else.  Take a short walk around the job, drink a glass of water, take ten slow deep breaths.   Hoepfully  these new healthier  habits will replace the old unhealthy  smoking habit.

Good luck !

loriisanEx 500 days ago

I am on Day 1. I am using a patch and have handled cravings pretty good. However I am worried about in the morning- sadly my first trigger of the day is waking up... Then the drive to work. I pray I can do this and get passed this horrible addiction!

mel_74 499 days ago

Congratulations!

At some point in ones life we have to set goals these goal must be achieved my goal is to stop smoking. I know it will be a challege however it must be done inorder to have a health life. So keep going what you do in order to stop smoking.   

beauty49 496 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX