EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Linda N♥7-14-10♥ wrote a new blog post titled Saturday's FREEDOM Train welcomes: Jenn(200) and Ladybug(900) to celebrate their DOF♥
Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard...
(just now)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Family function
can you put some vicks under your nose? When you are stronger you might want to watch and see how pathetic people look now that you know what a trap it is.
(5 minutes ago)

RSS

Hi

Posted by Joan Jackson on December 31, 1969 at 6:23pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Not sure if I'm doing this in the right place, but Hi, I'm Joan.  I started Chantix 5 days ago and have set Saturday May 18 as my quit date.  I'm 54 and work in a law office.  It's highly stressful work and I am lucky in that I can take a couple of weeks off from work to quit this awful, insidious habit.  I have smoked since I was l7 and now am beginning to wheeze and...this part is gross...in the mornings I sometimes have mucous in my mouth.  I think those are signs of COPD.  I am heavily addicted however and have only tried to quit two other times:  Once I lasted 3 days and the other was when I was pregnant...I cut down in half during the pregnancy.

Last updated 584 days ago by Joan Jackson

Welcome!  We all hang out in blogs so go there to post.  You will get more comments and see many more blogs from others.  You can do this.  I smoked for 45 years and Quit at the age of 62 which was more than 3 years ago.  When you get to blogs, folks will post links for you to read and educate yourself.  I'm impatient with the computer so will leave it to others to do that.  

yaya Feb 2010 583 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX