EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

free2be posted on Moody (9-18-13)'s message board (an hour ago)

free2be posted a comment on this blog post | Taking actions!
Can't thank you all enough for your support and valuable advices! Giulia you made me cry and I felt  how badly I want to quit   it might be the beginning of the end of my...
(2 hours ago)

summer updated their profile (2 hours ago)

RSS

Quit one month and 9 days ago

Posted by NewRoad on December 31, 1969 at 1:23pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello. I quit on April 5, just over a month ago. I was doing pretty good but these last few days have gotten rough.  The chemicals should be out of my system by now, so I suppose the desire to smoke is just the old habit tugging at me.. Am I thinking correctly on that?  Any ideas on how to curb the urge, and how L-O-N-G this urge to smoke is going to last before I just forget all about it and move on with my smoke-free life?   Thanks to all.

Last updated 442 days ago by NewRoad

Hi NewRoad, go to the Blue Blogs tab and post this! I'm afraid no one will see it here. We all hang out on Blogs! We call a month plus quit NoMan'sLand! You'll get lots of feedback if you post on the blogs.

Nyima 1.6.13 442 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX