EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Why cant I quit
You don't  have to want to quit but you do have to decide to quit and you do have to be willing to quit or you are just continually fighting your quit. Willpower only lasts a short time...
(2 minutes ago)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | Beautiful Morning!!
You need to get through two years of seasons changing, holidays and family dramas before that voice becomes more muted.  I am almost  2 1/2 years quit, and every once in awhile I STILL...
(2 minutes ago)

linda posted a comment on this blog post | Why cant I quit
You CAN quit... you WILL quit ... when you decide that you will not take another puff .. no matter what.  You are an addict.  You smoke becaused you are addicted to nicotine.. but you do...
(4 minutes ago)

RSS

I really want to quit smoking

Posted by cameliajditch on December 31, 1969 at 1:59am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I am new here and I would like to have support from others group mambers 

Thank you all in advance 

Camelia 

Last updated 533 days ago by cameliajditch

Hi Camelia,

I am beginning my quit date on Saturday.  I wish you much success in your smoke free days and look forward to supporting in any way possible. I hope to gain the same from new friends. 

rahj

Rahj 532 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX