EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Stac posted on Strudel (Quit 6-12-10)'s message board (6 minutes ago)

Barbara posted a comment on this blog post | One Handed White Knuckle driving and day 60!!
Great job Bonnie.  I smoked constantly when I was driving.  I think it was my restlessness.  It actually went away some time in the first year.  I never think about smoking when...
(6 minutes ago)

Hex333 wrote a new blog post titled New Ex-Smoker and could use some help.
My name is Haig and I am an Ex-Smoker of 11 days now.  I began smoking when I was 15 and have steadily smoked over a pack a day for the last 20 years.  I have attempted to quit in the past...
(8 minutes ago)

RSS

Good Morning and Hello

Posted by TNull2012 on December 31, 1969 at 10:10am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

My name is Tiffini, I am 28 years old and have a beautiful family of 2 little boys and an amazing husband. I have decided it is the time to quit.  I am so tired of failing every time I try to quit and wanting to so bad until that first urge hits me.  I am determined to make it this time and nothing is going to stand in my way... except addiction, but even that can be conquered!

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the app for iPhone.

Last updated 661 days ago by TNull2012

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX