EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

annbā¤10.30.2014 has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!
Congratulations Mag on awesome 500 days!  I proudly take your strong hand and make my pledge today. No smoking this day and forward. Who's nexxxxxxt?  Here's my hand!  I am...
(9 minutes ago)

lyates66 posted a comment on this blog post | Awesome Support Group
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill I made a bad decision now I need to learn from it. In all my times of...
(9 minutes ago)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | Thankful!
I will NOT be shopping, either.  Glad to hear you enjoyed your smokefree T-day! Nancy
(12 minutes ago)

RSS

It always starts so optimistically...

Posted by erict on December 31, 1969 at 1:20am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I'm a veteran quitter and relapser.  Either I can take that experience and resolve myself to a habit that will eventually do me in and/or destroy my quality of life, or I can take it and put smoking behind me for good.  I think I'll choose #2.

My name is, of course, Eric.  I'm very serious about quitting smoking once and for all, and I'm looking to the people here to help support me as I will do for you. 

Last updated 572 days ago by erict

I am also a quitter and relapser to but so far so good I have been quit going on 2 months havent had a real bad craving yet, this time I am just thinking one day at a time before I would think that if my cravings werent gone after a month I would go back to smoking and I did this time I am just thinking one day at a time and not thinking of the future Hopefully it works

smokeless 565 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX