Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Breakinthechains 3-26-2009 posted a comment on this blog post | 2800
Congrats Dale!
(just now)

linda.mustafa posted a comment on this blog post | Two Wonderful Women!
I've met so many great ppl on this site and if I was living in USA I would have probably met few of them depending on a distance but unfortunately I'm even further but how happy I am for all...
(a minute ago)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | Hey eXmates!
You are an amazing person  that you were back together enough to have folks over so soon.  That would take me MONTHS!!!! Glad to hear things are getting back to normal and that the hard...
(5 minutes ago)

RSS

It always starts so optimistically...

Posted by erict on December 31, 1969 at 1:20am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I'm a veteran quitter and relapser.  Either I can take that experience and resolve myself to a habit that will eventually do me in and/or destroy my quality of life, or I can take it and put smoking behind me for good.  I think I'll choose #2.

My name is, of course, Eric.  I'm very serious about quitting smoking once and for all, and I'm looking to the people here to help support me as I will do for you. 

Last updated 485 days ago by erict

I am also a quitter and relapser to but so far so good I have been quit going on 2 months havent had a real bad craving yet, this time I am just thinking one day at a time before I would think that if my cravings werent gone after a month I would go back to smoking and I did this time I am just thinking one day at a time and not thinking of the future Hopefully it works

smokeless 478 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX