EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Moody (9-18-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Newbie
Welcome!  You've started learning about addiction, so when you finish Carr's book, explore www.whyqut.com and www.quitsmokingonline.com.  I smoked 40 years and thought I'd never...
(6 minutes ago)

Moody (9-18-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Celebrating 200 beautiful smoke free days:)))
Whooohoooo keep moving forward!
(38 minutes ago)

Legend 10-31-08 posted on Shawn❤Quit❤03-17-2012's message board (an hour ago)

RSS

I'm just not ready

Posted by Deana on December 31, 1969 at 10:21pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I thought I was ready to quit...but I'm not. The weight gain element is more than I can handle. 5bls and I will fall into depression, leave my husband, and probably shoot myself from my misery. I have no intetnions of spending my every waking moment worried about what I eat and how much I excercise. It's not worth it.

So I bid you all farewell...until I'm ready to be fat and happy.

Last updated 535 days ago by Deana

I am brand new. My quit date is wednseday and today is Monday. I enjoy smoking. I am trying to cut back and I am  snacking a lot more. This is before I even quit. What is going to happen when I actually quit? My husband was diagnosed w/ COPD so I really don't have much choice.This brings in some resentment. Like the choice to quit is really not my choice. Well,anyway I thank you for letting me vent and good luck to you. Brenda

Brenda318 531 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX