EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

blubeautydrivr posted a comment on this blog post | DISCLAIMER!: Only for people who enjoy reading....hehehehe!
I stopped smoking in my car years ago. That, I think, was a smart move because now the car does not trigger me. It's one less trigger. Can't really add anything else.. Everyone has covered...
(3 minutes ago)

Marilyn (marmac) Quit Date 07-31-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Moments that make life very real indeed !
I'm so sorry for your loss. It really does make us stop and think about how short and unpredictable life can be. Sometimes, that's a good thing. Not the death of course, but the stopping and...
(3 minutes ago)

Mindy updated their profile icon

(5 minutes ago)

RSS

I'm just not ready

Posted by Deana on December 31, 1969 at 10:21pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I thought I was ready to quit...but I'm not. The weight gain element is more than I can handle. 5bls and I will fall into depression, leave my husband, and probably shoot myself from my misery. I have no intetnions of spending my every waking moment worried about what I eat and how much I excercise. It's not worth it.

So I bid you all farewell...until I'm ready to be fat and happy.

Last updated 488 days ago by Deana

I am brand new. My quit date is wednseday and today is Monday. I enjoy smoking. I am trying to cut back and I am  snacking a lot more. This is before I even quit. What is going to happen when I actually quit? My husband was diagnosed w/ COPD so I really don't have much choice.This brings in some resentment. Like the choice to quit is really not my choice. Well,anyway I thank you for letting me vent and good luck to you. Brenda

Brenda318 484 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX