EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Thomas(3-20-2010) posted a comment on this blog post | Carving starts after 1st week
I agree with Dale Jonescarp! How can you fight yourself and WIN?  Use your meditation skills to ride the waves and learn more about Nicotine Addiction and Smoking Cessation so you can...
(a minute ago)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | FREEDOM TRAIN!!!!
What awesome role models ride today!  CONGRATULATIONS  to ALL!  See?  It CAN be done! Here's some breakfast to enjoy along the way! Nancy  
(a minute ago)

stonecipher posted a comment on this blog post | What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I made a semi-serious attempt to quit smoking.  How I wish I had quit then instead of continuing to poison myself for another 8 years. This is a great blog....
(3 minutes ago)

RSS

Something to relate to

Posted by coniumtonic on December 31, 1969 at 4:52pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I've started blogging about my first attempt to quit smoking at http://coniumtonic.blogspot.com if you'd like to read it for inspiration, or think you have some good tips for me, please feel free to comment!

, ,

Last updated 519 days ago by coniumtonic

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX