EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

swilson posted a comment on this blog post | Sending the Freedom Limo for Smorgy!!
Thats some milestone, congrats too you on day 500 DOF
(22 minutes ago)

msgardengirl320 posted on jennifer72113 (5-1-14)'s message board (29 minutes ago)

msgardengirl320 posted on Shawn❤Quit❤03-17-2012's message board (31 minutes ago)

RSS

I am sick of being a smoker!

Posted by Insurance guy on December 31, 1969 at 2:35pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I am done being a smoker, its getting old, and I am sick of slowly committing suicide. Anyone from the Kansas City area want to team up?  I can sure use the support.  Maybe we can meet up from time to time in a public place, and talk about our journey. Seems like it would be easier if there was someone going through it with you, or that has already went through it to help along the way.    

, ,

Last updated 598 days ago by Insurance guy

We all hang out in blogs.  If you go there you will get more comments when you post and there are lots more posts to read.  The support here is awesome.

yaya Feb 2010 598 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX