EX Community

Already a member?

Groups

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

sparky wrote a new blog post titled Hello friends .
Haven't been on the site to much lately . Been trying to work on my responses to all the big drama in my family ...I was reminded that anger is a Huge , huge smoking trigger for me. I forgot...
(3 minutes ago)

nnm2359 wrote a new blog post titled Quit day and I'm not scared this time
I feel good, positive, confident today. I feel different than I have in the past. I really read a lot, soaked in a lot and am trying to follow the advice of all those that quit before me. Thank you...
(3 minutes ago)

nnm2359 posted a comment on this blog post | Hello Everyone
Hi Alex! Welcome. I have also been smoking for 9 years and guess what? Today is my quit day and I have been on here for about a week, reading, preparing, and soaking in the wisdom and guidance of all...
(7 minutes ago)

RSS
Group discussion > 25 Days Smoke Free!!!!

25 Days Smoke Free!!!!

Doreen
2248 days ago

Woo Hoo, Ashley - can you feel it? You are just a mere 3 days away from ONE MONTH SMOKE FREE!! Keep up the good work!! We're doing this happy dance just for you!!

Photobucket...Photobucket...Photobucket

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Ashley
2247 days ago

I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 18 hours, 15 minutes and 39 seconds (25 days). I have saved $56.61 by not smoking 180 cigarettes. I have saved 15 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 6/1/2008 8:02 PM

ANGELQUIT
2247 days ago

Awesome for you! Keep up the quit and stay focused.

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX