cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Spunkie celebrates 5 months

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos 🙂 So very proud of you Spunkie!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
17 Replies
AutumnWoman

Spunkie, I know how much you've been looking forward to this day. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the good work!!

Congratulations Graphic #40

Congratulations | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
spunkie

Linda thanks so much for starting me a party without you this site would not be the same.
I have to thank God for helping me thru this quit. Then I have to thank all my online friends for always being here and all your Support. It is out of this World !!!!

Without this I could have never did it ... this quit is for life so I will need you guys to hang in there with me.

I am so happy and feel so bless... to no longer be under the control of the nico-demon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Sheryl thank you for the congratulations you offer so much support on this site Thanks is not enough.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Doris

Congrats Spunkie,5 months is something to brag about!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Thank you ckoalaco and Doris for your grangrad's I could not have got here with our your support !!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos

hkgljhg,l Pictures, Images and Photos

Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

Custom Glitter Text
Congratulations to one of the nicest people I have ever met in my entire life. She is one of the biggest reasons why my quit has been so successful and the world needs more people out there like her. I am so proud to see you here at 5 months! You're showing the addiction who's boss! Keep inspiring people like you do. You're amazing! Much love my friend!
0 Kudos

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SPUNKIE - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND. SO PROUD OF YOUR 5 MONTHS OF BEING SMOKE FREE. HOORAY FOR YOU!!!
0 Kudos
Carenda

Spunkie, congratulations on your accomplishment of "Smoke Free And Loving It."

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
0 Kudos
dawn4

awesome, wonderful, beautiful!!!!!!
5 months!!!!!!!!!!!

Spunkie! you are such an inspiration to us on a daily basis.
Congratulations on 5 months
and THANK YOU for sharing your gift of encouragement with us!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos