cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EASE534

GYM DAY

Screenshot_20220612-162705_Samsung Health.jpg

 I did it. I finally got my butt out of my reclining chair took off my couch potato crown and went to the gym. 💪🏿

Strokesurvivor2019
Tags (3)
7 Replies
MarilynH

Good for you @EASE534 that's awesome! You're going to totally rock your precious quit journey YAY for Freedom AND YAY for another Day WON with many more to come....

EASE534

@MarilynH. Thank you 

Strokesurvivor2019
Barbscloud

@EASE534 

Barbscloud_0-1655123560136.gif

Barb

rliveoak1

I started myself Wednesday.  Haven't been to a gym in over 4 yrs. So it was a day. I want get to go everyday but it's a start to our new beginning.  Keep it up.  I'm new to all of this. So I'm not sure if I doing any of this right. But I'm trying and with the support of my family, my friends and you guys.  I will succeed.  

Ryansperriko

I also have been hitting the gym regularly now. Hopefully can stick with it when I start back to work! Congrats. Day by day 

0 Kudos

@Ryansperriko Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your 12 days quit.  If you haven't done so already. there's lots of great information, advice and support here to help with your quit.  

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Exercise is a great quit tool.  It's boosts dopamine levels lost when quitting.

Join many of us on the Daily Pledge to stay on track one day at a time.

Consider creating your own post at My Journal/Blog on the home page to introduce yourself to the community and receive lots of support.

Glad your found us.  Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good for you @EASE534! Way to go!

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos