cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about special events for community members to come together, learn, and socialize

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

EX Café with EX Coach Margaret (Noon ET) or Yeimi (9 pm ET) | April 19th

EX-Cafe-Margaret.jpg EX-Cafe-Yeimi.jpg

EX Coach Margaret
Noon ET / 11 am CT / 9 am PT Wednesday April 19th

EX Coach Yeimi
9pm ET / 8 pm CT / 6 pm PT Wednesday April 19th

This month we're going to chat with EX Coach Margaret and EX Coach Yeimi

We hope you join us for a casual discussion with Margaret during the day and Yeimi in the evening. Not only will you talk face to face with an EX Coach but I'll also be there along with other members of the EX Community.

So please invite someone to the event by @mentioning them below and leave a comment below to let others know you're going to attend.

Please Note: If you're sponsored on EX, attending this event doesn't count towards requirements of the EX Program

Mark
EX Community Manager

The next EX Cafe will be on Wednesday May 17th, 2023.

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning! Looking forward to tomorrow's events. If you're planning on attending. Make sure you invite someone else to join by @mentioning them to this thread. If you've not yet registered but can make either of the 30 minute sessions, please consider it. It's a great way to see the people of EX live.

Mark
Your Community Manager here on EX

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The event is not recorded and you don't have to turn on your video but we certainly would love to see your face and hear your voice, if you feel comfortable. You can also join via your phone and just listen in as well. If anyone has any other questions, please post them here. I'd like to help anyone who is considering joining but is sitting on the fence feel comfortable in participating with the EX Cafe.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

In just about 2 hours we'll be meeting for the first of two EX Cafes held today. We'll have Margaret first and then Yeimi later this evening. See you at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central. 10 am Mountain or 9 am Pacific. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Weren't registrants supposed to get a link to the event in their email?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia Yes. I can check on yours.

If you register ahead of time the email contains a link to a calendar file and also a link to the zoom event. 

We just send a link to the event when it's an hour or less before it starts. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

I thought I had registered, but perhaps I didn't.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia You did register and used a Yahoo account. 

Looks like you registered 11 days ago and we sent you an email right away. Then we emailed you yesterday and then at 11 am Eastern this morning. 

I believe the email was opened a couple minutes before the event started that contained a link and a button to join the Zoom event. The link doesn't appear to have been clicked on though.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks so much for checking I discovered both in my spam file.  If it was opened, it's news to me.  Very bizarre.  I told the mail robot it wasn't spam and I added it to my email contact list.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The April EX Cafe  is starting soon at 9pm Eastern/ 8pm Central.  Hope to see you there!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos